Your idea in the market
Individuals and companies wanting to explore the potential of their invention, product or service can use our expertise to gauge marketplace competition, commercial feasibility and viability.
We are often surprised by how much money some inventors spend prototyping their product and disappointed to learn how little time they devoted to considering profitability and margins. As we worked through our commercialisation process we developed a range of tools to help minimise the cost and time taken to reach decisions about commercial viability.
Onsong Innovation can:
- Assist with assessing the commercial feasibility of your idea or invention by exploring similar products and marketplaces, potential competitors and retail price points.
- Guide you through performing due diligence to confirm that your idea or invention does not infringe patents held by others.
- Get you started on safeguarding your intellectual property (IP) with Patent Database searches.
- Develop product design critera and build an estimates model for “Cost of Finished Goods”.
- Provide you with confidential estimates on the cost of manufacture from members of our collaborative network.